What is Seve Day?
Seve Day is a European-wide, mass participation golf tournament run by Your Golf Travel in aid of the Seve Ballesteros Foundation for Cancer Research UK.
How do I enter?
Registration for Seve day 2012 is now closed
What are the benefits?
After signing up for Seve Day 2012, participants received:
- One FREE round of golf at the Belfry
- One FREE round of golf at any Q Hotels venue
- One FREE round of golf at any Macdonald venue
- One FREE round of golf at The Shire London
- £25 vouchers from Your Golf Travel, Direct Golf UK and Spabreaks.com
- FREE 30 minute lesson at any Urban Golf Club
Do I have to be a golf club member to enter?
No you don’t have to be a club member to take part – anyone can play.
How old do I have to be to take part?
The tournament is open to all ages. However, children under the age of 18 have to be accompanied by an adult in the final for a small fee.
How is the Seve Ballesteros Foundation benefitting?
100% of the entry fee will be donated to the Seve Ballesteros Foundation in partnership with Cancer Research UK, Spanish entry fees will go directly to the Seve Ballesteros Foundation in Spain.
What does the money fund?
Money raised will fund Cancer Research UK’s world-class brain cancer research, and money raised in Spain will fund brain cancer research in Spain.
What do I do if I have a query or complaint?
Please visit the ‘Contact us’ section on the website.
Do you or someone close to you have questions about cancer?
- Find out about cancer, its treatments and the latest research by visiting Cancer Research UK’s patient information website, CancerHelp UK.
- Ask Cancer Research UK’s cancer nurses questions on any aspect of cancer, freephone and in confidence on 0808 800 4040, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Share experiences with others affected by cancer on Cancer Research UK’s discussion forum Cancer Chat.